We are really excited to be an invited speaker on panels on April 2, 2016 – The American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses (ASPSN) and The Society of Plastic Surgery Skin Care Specialists (SPSSCS) at the upcoming The Aesthetic Meeting 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Aesthetic Meeting is a global gathering of Aesthetic Innovators and Experts. It is a spectacular opportunity to exchange information about the amazingly wonderful world of plastic surgery and how we can best help people.
At the ASPSN Nursing panel, I will be presenting on: How Do We Choose the Best Type of Neck Rejuvenation. I will cover the following:
- How we use Kybella, the new recently FDA approved non-surgical injectable to help get rid of double chins and neck fat (showing examples).
- The latest surgical rejuvenations for getting rid of excessive fatty deposits in the neck and jowl area, treatment of aging lax skin, Platysma banding (turkey necks) and how this all relates to facial aging. (showing examples).
- Who is the best candidate for surgical vs non-surgical rejuvenation.
At the SPSSCS, my panel topic is: How Do We Choose The Best Protocol for Neck Rejuvenation. I will focus on neck rejuvenation in relation to Kybella vs. Surgery. I will cover the following:
- Aging of skin and how this helps us determine the most appropriate treatment of the neck.
- The Skin Care Specialists role in caring for people with concerns about their neck and facial area.
- How Skin Care Specialists and plastic surgeons can work together to give the patient the very best result that neither one could achieve without the other.
In upcoming blogs we will go over presentations I will be giving to the plastic surgeons at the meeting as well. I am excited about being a presenter as I am passionate about connecting with brilliant minds, sharing our research and experience as well as learning about other ground-breaking new advances. Stay tuned for more about the upcoming The Aesthetic Meeting 2016…