This is my lovely 36 year old professional patient, who was very concerned about the overall appearance of her nose as well as the deviated septum. We discussed her priorities and made a plan for surgery to:
- Bring the nose into better artistic alignment with the other very positive features of her face.
- Decrease the bony and cartilaginous deformities over the dorsum of the nose.
- Address the supratip deformity.
- Address her crooked nose and make it straighter.
- Straighten the septum and improve her breathing