Complete Your Look
Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan—our board-certified plastic surgeon—believes good skin care is an important component of our overall treatment plan for facial rejuvenation patients. Whether you are a surgical patient or just interested in a good skin care regimen, there are a variety of skin care products and treatments available to help revitalize and rejuvenate your skin. Remember, good skin care and regular use of sunscreen can help you look and feel your best!
Our skin care products:
Neova Skin Care
- DNA Damage Control: This water resistant, color correcting photo finish tint contains Neova’s patented Smart Sunscreen Technology providing broad spectrum SPF 40 protection.
- “Advanced Skin Care Backed by Science” – Made in the USA, this clinical skincare line can be used daily for home skin care maintenance or as an adjunct to aesthetic procedures. We offer the full line of SkinCeuticals with free shipping on all purchases through our online storefront.
- ELASTIderm: This revolutionary under-eye cream contains zinc and copper to help restore your skin’s natural elasticity and build collagen.
- Tretinoin Cream (Retin-A). This prescription-strength skin-care product works by penetrating the skin’s surface to transform cell function and correct damage to the skin. It is used to accelerate exfoliation to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and mild acne.
Developed in Geneva, this innovative new brand is currently the only product on the market to use cross linked hyaluronic acid technology to increases skin’s absorption of the product through creating a mesh like hydration matrix that sits on top of the dermis.
- Teoxane RHA Serum: This high-tech product uses cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is the same product used in derma-filler injectables. Teoxane’s RHA Serum helps to plump, tone, and brighten the skin. In a recent study performed on skin hydration and elasticity, the use of Teoxane’s RHA Serum showed statistically significant results, increasing both hydration and elasticity levels over the 28 day trial period, with noticeable results reported in as little as 14 days. For optimal results we recommend using Teoxane’s RHA Serum in conjunction with your normal filler regimen.
- Teoxane Perfect Skin Refiner: This product is perfect for individuals looking to achieve both hydration as well as a mild resurfacing of the skin. It contains the patented Teoxane cross-linked hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, rose water and additional antioxidants to help calm and smooth skin. Patients often report seeing a brighter, more radiant complexion in as little as 15 days. This product has also been used to help even out slight variations in skin pigmentation.
- Teoxane RHA Advanced: This restructuring complex helps individuals who are looking for more advanced results than using Teoxane’s RHA Serum alone. It contains a 7% restructuring complex that helps to boost the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen inside the skin. For optimal results we recommend applying 2 or 3 doses to the face and neck after applying the Teoxane RHA Serum.
- Teoxane RHA Deep Repair Balm:This deep penetrating product sooths and repairs the look and feel of skin that has been irritated due to surgery, injectables, dermabrasion, or other aesthetic procedures that may cause inflammation of the skin. RHA Deep Repair Balm contains arnica as well as helichrysum; both ingredients are naturally occurring compounds known for their ability to help reduce inflammation and aid in healing. It can be used as part of a night regimen, as a deep moisturizing mask, or after aesthetic procedures.
- Teoxane Prime Solution: Considered a “cleansing solution” this product is applied to the face following cleansing and may be used as a toner. Like the RHA Serum, this product also contains the patented RHA complex as well as soothing rose water. Apply this product following cleansing and before moisturizing. It may also be used as a skin refreshing spritzer and may be sprayed onto dry skin to help maintain daily moisture.
Many, many thanks for your gifted hands and your artful surgery. My results and recovery are remarkable. Your post-operative care was comforting and most reassuring. The massage and skin care appointments were uplifting, fun, and a very nice service you offer your patients. You have a kind and professional staff. They obviously enjoy working in your office and helping patients – like me – feel unrushed and happy with treatments offered.
Our peri-operative procedures include:
Glytone Medical Grade Chemical Peels
Glytone peels utilize unique acid solutions to treat a variety of skin conditions. Each Glytone medical grade peel package is purchased as a set and is uniquely formulated to address your skin care concerns. We offer the following types of Glytone medical grade chemical peels:
- Jessner Peel: Often recommended for those wishing to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, skin discoloration or age spots. This peel is formulated with 20% Lactic Acid, 15% Salicylic Acid and 14% Resorcinol to exfoliate and improve your skin texture and tone.
- Eye and Lip Peel: This peel is specifically formulated to treat the delicate skin around your eyes and lips. The 15% Lactic Acid and 3.75% Trichloroacetic Acid formulation helps to increase the firmness of the skin around your eyes and lips.
- Photoaging Hand, Face or Décolléte Peel: Designed to treat photoaging, fine lines and deep wrinkles, this the strongest and most dramatic peel that we offer. The photoaging peel contains a 20% Trichloroacetic Acid, .5% Kojic Acid, and 10% Lactic Acid formulation. It is specifically designed to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improve the appearance of fine lines, small scars and wrinkles.
Post-Surgery Ultrasound & Lymphatic Massage
Following facial rejuvenation surgery some patients experience swelling and redness during the early days of their recovery period. As a courtesy to these patients, we offer both Ultra Sound with B5 Gel as well as Lymphatic Massage. Use of ultra-sound low frequency sound waves helps to relieve swelling and inflammation. Vitamin B5 gel aids with tissue repair while also adding moisture back into the healing skin of the face and neck. A lymphatic massage is a light massage technique that encourages lymph flow. This technique is used to help drain puffiness, swollen tissues, support the immune system and help the patient heal from their surgery.