The International Symposium on Plastic Surgery
Doctor Sullivan has been invited for his 9th consecutive year to present at The International Symposium on Plastic Surgery, being held from 15th March to 16th March 2019 at the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel in São Paulo, Brazil.
This conference focuses on the topics such as Body Contour, Anatomy and Face Surgery, Cervical Surgery – Neck Lift, Fill and Botulinum Toxin, Periorbitary Region – Surgery and Fillings, Surgical Demonstrations, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Liposuction, Fat Grafting, Breast Reduction and Breast Augmentation, and Discussion of Complex Cases and Intercurrences.
Dr Sullivan has been invited to speak about:
- What are me best choices for Facelift?
- What’s the efficiency of the platysma on neck lift?
- Should we open submental areas or not?
- Does the slicing of the platysma work?
- When should we treat the neck deeply?
- What’s the real purpose of the digastric muscle for the cervical contour?
- How should we treat the platysmal bands and how can we avoid reoccurrence?
- How should we treat subplatysmal fat?
- How should we treat retaining ligaments of the face?
- Why should I avoid treating the deep structures of the neck?
The Event Program »
Past Events & Seminars
Dr Sullivan speaks at the 38th annual Aston Baker Cutting Edge Aesthetic Surgery Symposium.
Dr. Patrick Sullivan will be lecturing on correcting the over operated upper eyelid with fat injections and how to get natural looking results for the neck and jawline at the 38th annual Aston Baker Cutting Edge Aesthetic Surgery Symposium.
Dr Sullivan speaks at the Chilean and International Congress of Surgery
Schedule of Lectures by Dr Sullivan:
Extended lower lid blepharoplasty and mid face rejuvenation.
Dr. Patrick Sullivan
Upper eyelid, forehead and periorbital surgery.
Dr. Patrick Sullivan (20 min)
Fat injections: planning, treatment, and getting results that work for your patients.
Dr Patrick Sullivan
Fat Injections in Reconstructive Facial Surgery. How can we help our patients?
Dr Patrick Sullivan
2018 American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) Meeting
Sunday, September 31st at 4:30 pm
Dr. Sullivan has been invited again to be on the face lift panel at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons meeting in Chicago. The panel is entitled: Facelift, How Deep How Wide is on Sunday September 31st at 4:30. Tune into our stories to get updates on the latest in Plastic Surgery.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) annual meeting brings together the best and the brightest surgeons in specialty, poised to share their expertise with colleagues who arrive from 73 countries around the globe. The The ASPS is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in world. Founded in 1931, the society represents 94% of all board certified plastic surgeons in the U.S and more than 8,000 plastic surgeons worldwide, making ASPS a global institution and leading authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. There will be 3,663 attendees and 2,919 surgeons and allied professional delivering their industry this weekend at this event!
Doctor Sullivan speaks at the annual meeting of the Association of the South African Plastic Surgeons
APRASSA Congress 2018
September 14th-16th 2018
Located in Kleinmond, South Africa
- Extended lower lid blepharoplasty and mid face rejuvenation: keys to optimal results
- Upper eyelid, forehead and periorbital surgery: innovative ways to improve results
- Face and neck contouring: getting the best results requires so much more than lifting
- Fat injections: planning, treatment, and getting results that work for your patients whether adults or children
View the program for the 2018 APRASSA Congress
Critical Anatomy with Live Patient Demos
Thursday June 21st, 2:30 – 5:00 pm
Injection demonstration on live models, highlighting anatomy and safety, in four modules:
- Filler Safety
- Fat Compartments
Moderated by: Rod Rohrich, MD, Patrick Sullivan, MD Director: David Sieber, MD
It’s All About the Neck–Not the Wobble – Moderated by Patrick Sullivan, MD
Saturday June 23rd
10:55 – 11:10 am Threads vs. Surgery – When, Why and How Patrick Sullivan, MD
11:40 am – 12:00 pm Live Injections Moderated by Patrick Sullivan, MD Jawline, Chin Line Deborah Sherman, MD; Rod Rohrich, MD
Thursday May 24th 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Event Includes Patient Speakers, Botox Demos, Presentation on Stem Cells and The Latest Treatment for Face, Neck, Breasts and Body.
Doctor Sullivan speaks at the 2018 South American Plastic Surgery Meeting in Bogota Columbia
May 10-12, 2018
- Face & Neck contouring: it is so much more than lifting.
- Extended lower blepharoplasty and mid face rejuventation
- Fat injections in the face: planning, treatment and getting results that work for your patients
- Fat injections in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
View the program for the 2018 SAPS Meeting
Doctor Sullivan Speaks at the Aesthetic Meeting 2018 in New York, NY
Lecture on Advanced Techniques for Rejuvenation of the Neck and Lower Face.
Sirus XM Doctor Radio Interview
May 15, 2018
Questions about eyes, face, neck rejuvenation? Can it look natural? NYU’s Dr. Nolan Karp interviewed me on Sirus XM Doctor radio on May 15, 2018. Call in if you have any questions!
To register for our upcoming events or seminars please fill out the form below. If you have immediate questions you can call the office at 401-831-8300 and our staff will be able to help you out.